Working as a sales hunter in technical wholesale
As a sales hunter for Bosta, Bevo or Reber…
… you are accountable for generating sales through acquisition of new business with a focus on opening new windows of opportunity and on making new contacts in the country/region in question. So, your key accountabilities are to build new customers and expand customer relations, negotiating and closing, consulting colleagues about product and market technical aspects and reporting and analytics. You are in a good mood and always take an optimistic view of your work. We like to see that positive attitude at Bosta and Bevo!
Our group companies Bosta, Bevo and Reber are looking for sales hunters in Holland, Belgium, Germany, Poland, UK, Denmark and Sweden.
We take it for granted that you have sales skills and that you work structured and organized. We are looking for a colleague with an expertise in acquisition who is looking for new leads and converting them into buying customers, who loves a dynamic setting, likes to think about improvements, and is open to forming a smoothly functioning team together with (new) colleagues. This requires that you work full time and that you are open to all developments in our organisation. You will get a promising job in return. Will you be the new Sales Hunter for one of our group companies?
This is what you can expect from us:
- Enjoy a competitive market-based salary that reflects your skills and expertise.
- Unleash your potential with our Short Term Incentive – a bonus scheme offering up to 100% of your yearly salary and a Long Term Incentive plan to reward your dedication and long-term commitment.
- Benefit from a generous time-off package, including holidays.
- Drive in style with an electric company car and stay connected with cutting-edge mobile devices.
- Invest in your growth with dedicated time for development through our MegAcademy and a comprehensive onboarding program.
Working at Bosta, Bevo or Reber
That means working in an opportunity-rich environment. With a move to better systems, changing ways of working and an eager team to move forward. You can be part of this growth. What we do, we have been doing for years: water technology. We believe in making water solutions available to improve people’s lives. It is our mission: we bring water to life.
MegaGroup Trade Holding B.V. (MGT) is the holding organisation of several technical wholesalers (among which www.bevo.com, www.bosta.com, www.reber-beregnung.de) in northern Europe. By joining forces, we work efficiently on development in the sector. We share knowledge, experience, and best practices internationally. This is how we help our customers in the best possible way.
Can you tick off all the boxes?
- Proactive: you always find a way to accelerate the achievement of your goals.
- Communication: you know how to anticipate to your customers’ (non)expressed needs.
- Presentation: with your pleasant and authentic personality you know to engage and connect with customers and create our companies desired image.
- Professional: you have a track record of meeting sales goals and building successful relationships preferably in water technology.
- Customer satisfaction: this is exactly what makes you tick.
- Negotiation: you influence and persist with others, whilst considering customer needs.
- Team player: you realize synergy and commitment.
Will you be our new sales hunter?
Send us your resume via the form below. If we think there is a match, we will invite you for a cup of coffee (or tea) to get to know each other. After a positive interview you will be invited for a second interview and an assessment can be part of the procedure. All positive? Then we have a deal!
Would you like to receive more information about this vacancy? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact the local sales director:
Bosta Netherlands & Belgium: Marcel Sanders, sales director, t: +31 (0)413 323 929
Bosta UK: Conrad Bos, sales director, t: +44 (0)1284 716580
Bevo Germany: Markus Bamberger, sales director a.i., t: +49 (0)5228 959 0
Bevo Poland: Maciej Pawlack, sales director, t: +48 (0)61 641 4102
Bevo Denmark & Sweden: Michael Blessing, sales director, t: +45 (0)66 1925 45