MegaGroup has a Smart Service Centre to ensure services throughout our sales countries regarding installation, repairs, maintenance of irrigation, swimming pool, geothermal and live-stock products. Together with your colleagues you put the customer first. The team exists of a manager, a business developer, a service coordinator and an international service coordinator.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, WHAT SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO?
- provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of irrigation, swimming pool, geothermal and live-stock products;
- investigate and perform onsite service, repairs and troubleshooting;
- contact person for sales, and occasionally for customers, providing them assistance and guidance;
- provide onsite training about the product usage and maintenance;
- manage all administrative operations such as service tickets, time sheets, spare-parts inventory, invoices, credit notes;
- preparation and maintenance of knowledge base – articles, documentations, video library, etc.;
- maintain records on warranty terms and provisions, from tracking to shipping warranty parts;
- quality control.
HOW DOES AN AVERAGE WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE FOR YOU?
On a regular basis you start the day with a stand up meeting. All team members update you on their activities and progress, new tickets and planning. After the stand up you know the priorities from an onsite pump repair in a pool in Belgium to quality control of a product from a new supplier to making installation video’s. Is there a new smart product? You start testing. At the same time you man the helpdesk for our sales staff and customers by providing technical knowledge on our products.
CHECKLIST: SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Can do approach is essential. Your qualifications do the rest. We ask the following:
- Bachelor in an engineering field or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, Electronic);
- minimum 3 years experience in electrical & mechanical engineering with at least 1 year exposure in water technology;
- team worker, but also able to operate independently in the field;
- service & result orientated, ability to handle pressure;
- good communication skills, insight in processes;
- flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset;
- willing to travel;
- fluent in German and English, both in speaking and writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
A great job with a lot of extras. Such as:
- a really attractive and challenging job with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation;
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started;
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team;
- contributing to a better world;
- a competitive salary;
- a bonus of maximum 15%;
- 25 holidays;
- plus another 12 so called ADV days;
- MegAcademy (in house training, product knowledge, your own discipline);
- free fresh fruit;
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink.
WHO ARE WE?
Water technology is our sport, our employees are the athletes. Water is the liquid of life. Everyone needs water. By 2030 more than 3.7 billion people will live in areas with severe water stress. Too much or too little water brings enormous challenges in the field of water management. MegaGroup believes in making water solutions available to improve the lives of people. It is our mission to enable growth for our customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way. We bring water to life.
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV (MGT) is the holding organisation of a number of technical wholesalers in northern Europe. Within MGT, we join forces and support the group companies in the areas of Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Information and Category Management. In this way, we work efficiently on development and share knowledge, experiences and best practices internationally, so that the group companies are free to do what they do best: provide the customer with the best possible service.
This is our DNA:
• Always driving for results;
• Be engaging;
• Continuously curious;
• Dare to be different;
• Excel in what we do.
DID WE STIR UP YOUR ATTENTION?
Send your CV with your motivation letter to Rita van Baalen using the form below. Do not forget to state which job you are applying for. If you are convincing we will invite you to meet informally to get to know you. If we make a good connection we will ask you to complete an assessment. In the second job interview we start from there. When everyone is positive we close the job with you!
Do you have questions related to this vacancy or do you want to have more information?
Call Raphael Kiran, our Smart Service Centre Manager, tel. +31 615 121 879.