Are you a Bachelor or Master student in International Business, Marketing, Multimedia Design and Communication and are you looking for an internship to gain a lot of experience in a short period of time? And do you want to work at a professional, international organisation where you can make a difference? If yes, we are looking for you!
We are looking for an eager and motivated E-Commerce intern for our headquarters in Veghel. As an E-Commerce intern, you are part of the E-Commerce team that provides our customers across Europe with a highly valued and user friendly online experience. We make it easy for them to find the products they need, provide complete solutions and reinforce them with our knowledge. By using an Agile approach. This role will help gather new insights and translate these into relevant, inspiring E-Commerce initiatives that support the E-Commerce strategy and create customer value, revenue and growth. MegaGroup has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Germany, Poland, Denmark and Sweden. You report to the E-Commerce Manager within the Commercial Management department.
FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE STUDYING AT A UNIVERSITY IN THE NETHERLANDS (FEBRUARY-JUNE 2022; NO GRADUATION ASSIGNMENT).
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, WHAT SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO?
- development of E-Commerce strategy plans for new E-Commerce initiatives;
- ability to translate ideas into well thought out concepts to increase the online share per country;
- online competitor analysis;
- support the planning and execution of the E-Commerce initiatives;
- support on projects and tasks defined by business needs that drive efficiency and productivity for our E-Commerce team;
- create online content plans to boost SEO;
- conversion optimalisation via testing and research;
- find ideas to increase traffic and generate more qualified leads.
CHECKLIST: SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Can do approach is essential. Your qualifications do the rest. We ask following:
- you are a Bachelor or Master student, preferably in International Business, Marketing, Multimedia Design and Communication;
- relevant work experience in digital marketing or some international experience are a plus;
- full time available for February-June 2022;
- you are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus;
- you have strong communication skills and a good business sense;
- ability to work individually, but also in a team;
- passion and enthusiasm to keep learning and developing your skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- a great working environment with a relatively new and international team;
- a really attractive and challenging internship with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation;
- good guidance and you can learn a lot in a short period of time;
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started;
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team;
- contributing to a better world;
- fine internship allowance;
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink (as soon as that is allowed again) and at the end your internship is what you make of it.
WHO ARE WE?
Water technology is our sport, our employees are the athletes. Water is the liquid of life. Everyone needs water. By 2030 more than 3.7 billion people will live in areas with severe water stress. Too much or too little water brings enormous challenges in the field of water management. MegaGroup believes in making water solutions available to improve the lives of people. It is our mission to enable growth for our customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way.
We bring water to life.
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV (MGT) is the holding organisation of a number of technical wholesalers in northern Europe. Within MGT, we join forces and support the group companies in the areas of Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Information and Category Management. In this way, we work efficiently on development and share knowledge, experiences and best practices internationally, so that the group companies are free to do what they do best: provide the customer with the best possible service.
• Always driving for results;
• Be engaging;
• Continuously curious;
• Dare to be different;
• Excel in what we do.
DID WE STIR UP YOUR ATTENTION?
Send your CV with your motivation letter to Rita van Baalen. Do not forget to state which job you are applying for. If you are convincing we will invite you to meet informally to get to know you. If we make a good connection we will ask you to complete an assessment. In the second job interview we start from there. When everyone is positive we close the job with you!
Do you have questions related to this vacancy or do you want to have more information?
Call Gabriëlle de Beer, our E-Commerce Manager, tel. +31 6 54 65 23 18 or mail email@example.com.