MegaGroup has an international e-commerce platform and logistic hub. To accelerate the development of international e-commerce MegaGroup is looking for an enterprising e-commerce analyst. He/she will play a pivotal role in engaging with the end users and international sales organisation, and translating these requirements into functionality with an agile mind set. MegaGroup has an own development team, but also co-operates with local and off-shore developers. The platform supports B2B/B2C and B2B2C. Highly talented recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, WHAT SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO?
- Translate business requirements into detailed epics, features and user stories driven by the priorities of our e-commerce roadmapshipping;
- work on a daily basis with the scrum teams and product owners to ensure a healthy backlog;
- define and maintain process and data flows of our e-commerce business processes;
- challenge the status quo by data driven insights;
- be a sparring partner for product owners and development teams;
- play a central role in monitoring the ongoing quality of work delivered in sprints and projects;
- keep up to date of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your business analysis work.
HOW DOES AN AVERAGE WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE FOR YOU?
As an e-commerce analyst you start the day with a cup of tea or coffee and a stand up with the teams. Then you start to translate customer data into a practical overview for the marketing team + e-commerce team. You do research on the implementation of a cross sell function on the webshop, so that it can be discussed with the stakeholders during the sprint review on Thursday. Fortunately, you have all possible data at your disposal: from website behavior to customer data, from financial data to market information, so you keep the value of this tool in mind. At the end of the day you talk to the product owner of the web shop about the new opportunities that you have seen on the web shops.
CHECKLIST: SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Can do approach is essential. Your qualifications do the rest. We ask the following:
- Bachelor or master degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with UX or computer science skills;
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst in a web environment;
- demonstrable experience in a B2B e-commerce environment;
- thorough experience with modelling processes and information streams;
- flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset;
- knowledge of business analysis methodologies, data modelling, design thinking methodology;
- a team player with strong communication and presentation skills;
- strong personality that knows how to approach and motivate people;
- eager to work in an agile environment;
- highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics;
- driven to improve yourself and keep on learning;
- fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
A great job with a lot of extras. Such as:
- a really attractive and challenging job with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation;
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started;
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team;
- contributing to a better world;
- a competitive salary;
- a bonus of maximum 15%;
- 25 holidays;
- plus another 12 so called ADV days;
- MegAcademy (in house training, product knowledge, your own discipline);
- free fresh fruit;
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink.
WHO ARE WE?
Water technology is our sport, our employees are the athletes. Water is the liquid of life. Everyone needs water. By 2030 more than 3.7 billion people will live in areas with severe water stress. Too much or too little water brings enormous challenges in the field of water management. MegaGroup believes in making water solutions available to improve the lives of people. It is our mission to enable growth for our customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way. We bring water to life.
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV (MGT) is the holding organisation of a number of technical wholesalers in northern Europe. Within MGT, we join forces and support the group companies in the areas of Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Information and Category Management. In this way, we work efficiently on development and share knowledge, experiences and best practices internationally, so that the group companies are free to do what they do best: provide the customer with the best possible service.
This is our DNA:
• Always driving for results;
• Be engaging;
• Continuously curious;
• Dare to be different;
• Excel in what we do.
DID WE STIR UP YOUR ATTENTION?
Send your CV with your motivation letter to Rita van Baalen using the form below. Do not forget to state which job you are applying for. If you are convincing we will invite you to meet informally to get to know you. If we make a good connection we will ask you to complete an assessment. In the second job interview we start from there. When everyone is positive we close the job with you!
Do you have questions related to this vacancy or do you want to have more information?
Call Dinant de Bok, our Online Marketer, tel. 06 54 65 23 18.