Do you get a lot of energy from customer journey research, data analysis, deep dives, project management, and do you have an eye for UX design and texts? Would you like to have an impact on our fast-growing digital business in over 12 countries, selling products that contribute to the future proof use of finite water resources? Do you want to make MegaGroup stand out from the crowd in B2B? If yes, we are looking for you!
As a Customer Conversion Specialist you are part of the E-Commerce team building a superior customer experience, help our customers find and select the products they need by improving their journey. Unlock our assortment, our services and our product knowledge in an easy and clear way.
FOR THIS JOB, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, WHAT SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO?
- create a deep understanding of our customers, especially the way our digital platform can improve their business;
- map these insights in customer journeys for multiple customer types, sectors and in connection with all contact channels;
- identify those touchpoints where we can make a difference;
- initiate and drive improvement projects through content creation, UX/UI improvements or development of targeted apps or applets;
- create briefings, align with key users and advice developers on UX;
- test and analyse the impact of the initiatives, continuously drive based on results;
- scout for ideas and report on alternative online platforms, inside and outside our industry;
- achieve great results by continuously prioritising and driving the project portfolio and create world class UX;
- international travel.
HOW DOES AN AVERAGE WORKING DAY LOOK LIKE FOR YOU?
As customer conversion specialist you start the day with a cup of tea or coffee and a stand up with the teams. Nowadays we mostly do that through Microsoft Teams. You do research on improvement projects for which you work closely with product owners and developers. Fortunately, you have plenty of data at your disposal: from website behaviour to customer data, from financial data to market information. If you are still missing the right customer insights, you ensure that you collect this data immediately through research. We believe in agile E-Commerce. At the end of each sprint you have a sprint review with the other members of the E-Commerce workstream to discuss the progress, needs, and to set priorities. As you support our digital business in 12 countries you occasionally travel abroad to support our sales organisations locally. And of course you monitor the results of your projects, and create a world class user experience.
CHECKLIST: SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Can do approach is essential. Your qualifications do the rest. We ask following:
- Bachelor or master degree (HBO/WO), preferably with a marketing/ research/digital related focus;
- minimum 2 years experience in similar line of work, eg web design or customer research;
- experience in customer research, both quantitively as well as qualitatively;
- a natural bias to start at the perspective of the customer;
- teamplayer, curious, self starting, and strong analytical skills;
- eye for detail and drive to deliver flawless designs and texts;
- fluent in English and Dutch or German in speaking and writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
A great job with a lot of extras. Such as:
- a great working environment with a relatively new and international team;
- a really attractive and challenging job with a high degree of freedom, with responsibility within an informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation;
- an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected; do you have a good idea? You can get started;
- working in a young, enthusiastic and international team;
- contributing to a better world;
- a competitive salary;
- a bonus of maximum 15%;
- 25 holidays;
- plus another 12 so called ADV days;
- MegAcademy (in house training, product knowledge, your own discipline);
- Surface & mobile phone;
- free fresh fruit;
- fun: friendly colleagues, a great working atmosphere and a sociable Friday afternoon drink (as soon as this is possible again).
WHO ARE WE?
Water technology is our sport, our employees are the athletes. Water is the liquid of life. Everyone needs water. By 2030 more than 3.7 billion people will live in areas with severe water stress. Too much or too little water brings enormous challenges in the field of water management. MegaGroup believes in making water solutions available to improve the lives of people. It is our mission to enable growth for our customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way.
We bring water to life.
MegaGroup Trade Holding BV (MGT) is the holding organisation of a number of technical wholesalers in northern Europe. Within MGT, we join forces and support the group companies in the areas of Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Information and Category Management. In this way, we work efficiently on development and share knowledge, experiences and best practices internationally, so that the group companies are free to do what they do best: provide the customer with the best possible service.
• Always driving for results;
• Be engaging;
• Continuously curious;
• Dare to be different;
• Excel in what we do.
DID WE STIR UP YOUR ATTENTION?
Send your CV with your motivation letter to Rita van Baalen. Do not forget to state which job you are applying for. If you are convincing we will invite you to meet informally to get to know you. If we make a good connection we will ask you to complete an assessment. In the second job interview we start from there. When everyone is positive we close the job with you!
Do you have questions related to this vacancy or do you want to have more information?
Call Gabriëlle de Beer, our E-Commerce Manager, tel. +31 6 54 65 23 18 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.